《复仇》第5集第22期:局外人(在线收听) |
You're in good company. 找了个好伴嘛 Da Vinci was obsessed with water, too. 达芬奇也对水着迷
He called it "The driving force of all nature." 他称水为"万物之源"
He also said it was full of paradox, 他还说其中充满悖论
that it could be anything-- 水可以随意变化
Strong, sweet... 强大 温柔
deadly... 致命
Kind of like people. 有点像人
Although he forgot about deceitful. 虽然他把欺骗忘了
Yeah. 没错
About that... 关于这个...
Patrick, I've always been wired a little differently. 帕特里克 我最近感觉有点奇怪
You know, which is great when it comes 当谈到发明装置时
to inventing gadgets and... 感觉还不错
Not so great when it comes to dealing with people. 但与人相处的时候不太好
No, I get that. 是的 我懂
I've been here for six months. I still feel like an outsider. 我在这待了半年了 还是像个局外人
What I don't get is why you did what you did. 我不懂的是 你为什么要这么做
It's a defense. 自我保护
People have been... mean, 人们总是... 刻薄
dishonest... making it hard for me to trust them. 虚伪 我没法相信他们
So what, you just thought you'd stay ahead of the curve? 你觉得这样就能置身事外吗
No. 不
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475678.html |