《复仇》第5集第24期:自力更生(在线收听

 Will you excuse me? 失陪了

I'm sorry I'm late. 很抱歉我迟到了
You know what? It doesn't matter. 没关系
- I'm just-- I've been fine. - Daniel, don't be like that. -我...挺好的  -丹尼尔  别这样
I'm not doing this here. 我不想在这吵
Look, I know you're upset about the fight. 吵架的事我知道你很生气
This is not about the fight. 不关吵架的事
I've been busting my ass trying to make this magazine 为了我们的未来  我累死累活地
into something for our future. 忙着杂志的工作
Because I knew the only way we'd make it this time around 我知道这段时间只有自力更生
is if I stood on my own. 才能渡过难关
But tonight, when you didn't show up, 但今晚  你没有出现
I realized I'm the only one fighting for us. 我意识到只有我一个人在为我们努力
- That's not true. - Really? -不是这样的  -是吗
Because lately I've been feeling like 因为最近我觉得
I'm just playing a role in a story you're writing. 我只是在你写的故事中扮演一个角色而已
Let's face it. We only set a date 面对现实吧  我们定下婚期
because we thought my father was sick. 是因为我们以为我爸病了
Now we know he's not. 现在我们知道他没病
What are you saying? 你什么意思
Something I didn't want to admit, 我也不想承认
but I can't ignore it anymore. 但我不能继续无视这个问题了
I can't marry you, Emily. 我不能娶你  艾米莉
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475680.html