《复仇》第6集第6期:歹毒的混蛋(在线收听) |
Morgan produced an all-cash buyer-- 摩根介绍了一个付全款现金的卖家 a Saudi prince, no less, with an offer that I-- 一位沙特王子 更何况
I just couldn't refuse. 他的报价让人无法拒绝
Stop gloating, you spiteful beast. 少洋洋得意 你这个歹毒的混蛋
You know this home is my haven. 你知道这个家是我的避风港
Oh, well, here I thought 是嘛 我还以为
your haven was your illegitimate son 你的避风港是你的私生子
and that adorable little gallery you share. 还有你们那个可爱的小画廊呢
At the risk of sounding like a neurotic bride, 就算被当成是神经过敏的媳妇我也要说
wasn't this house supposed to be command central for the wedding? 这间房子不应该是婚礼的主举办地吗
Oh, it's okay, babe. We'll figure something else out. 没事 亲爱的 我们会找到别的地方的
Or maybe we could buy it. 不如我们出钱买下吧
It would be an honor to keep Grayson manor in the family. 我很荣幸让格雷森庄园留在自己人手里
Magnanimous offer, but I'm afraid the deal's done. 感谢你的慷慨提议 不过恐怕交易已经完成了
How long do we have? 我们还有多少时间
Escrow closes in three weeks. 第三方过户手续会在三周后完成
Well, the wedding's in five. 而婚礼是五周后举行
My plan depends on them staying here, 只有他们住在这 我才能实行计划
and I need you here, too. 我也需要你待在这
Having a man on the inside has been invaluable. 有人里应外合非常重要
What? 怎么了
Well, we share one kiss last night, 昨晚我们就接了吻
and now you're doling out compliments. 现在你又对我大加赞扬
Not here, Aiden. 这里不行 艾登
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475696.html |