《复仇》第6集第8期:精神关怀(在线收听

 You never called me that before. 你从没这么叫过我

Well, I didn't know I'd be giving out business advice 我可不知道你是让我在你到处试鞋子的时候
while you tried on shoes all morning. 给你生意上的意见
I'm a multitasker. 我可是能一心多用的
Yeah? And what's your task here? 是嘛  那你来这是要干什么
I'm surprising Jack with a cake 为了庆祝酒吧的全新改造
to celebrate the bar's makeover. 我想为杰克准备一个蛋糕  给他个惊喜
Actually, could you pop in and grab it 你能帮忙拿一下蛋糕吗
while I run across the street and get a card? 我要去马路对面买张贺卡
The order's under "Stowaway." 订单的上写的是"偷渡者酒吧"的名字
All right, well, hurry up, okay? 好吧  你赶紧去吧
Hi. Picking up something for the Stowaway? 你好  来取"偷渡者酒吧"定的蛋糕
Sara. 莎拉
I didn't expect to see you-- walking? 没想到会看到你... 还能走路吗
Well, you've made, uh, you've made so much progress. 你...  你的进步很大
No help from you. 和你一点关系也没有
Listen, I wanted to be there, okay? 我想去看你的
You weren't interested. 可你不要我去
I'm not talking about moral support. 我不是指什么精神关怀
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475839.html