《复仇》第7集第1期:阻止爱的人相见(在线收听

 And that like love, it is at its heart 就像爱一样  在它的核心部分

fluid, powerful, and sometimes violent. 流动  强大  有时狂暴
Next time you're here, 下次你来的时候
the authorities will have Victoria in custody. 警察会拘留维多利亚
- Soon after, I'll take you away from everything... - And everyone. -很快  我会带你离开一切  -还有离开所有人
But in its harshest reality, 但严酷事实是
the ocean is a barrier 海洋也是障碍
separating you from those you love. 阻止你和你爱的人相见
When this is done, I'll never see my sister again... 这事结束后  我再也见不到我妹妹了...
or Nolan. 还有诺兰
I know. 我知道
You'll be okay. 会慢慢好起来的
Are you writing a letter to Patrick-- 你竟然写信给帕特里克
your natural born killer? 那天生的杀手吗
It's the only means of correspondence I have 这是我唯一的通信方式
to keep away from the prying eyes 只有借此我才能躲开你助手们的监视
of the minions I'm sure you have looking for him. 而他们肯定是你派的  为了找帕特里克
Why would I waste the time and effort? 我为什么要浪费时间和精力找他
It's that smug smirk I'm going to miss the least 等我们换取现金  我永远离开你之后
after we've converted our money, 我最快遗忘的
and I have left you for good. 就是你这沾沾自喜得意的笑
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475873.html