《复仇》第7集第2期:想要忘记的事(在线收听) |
Now there's an action that may compel me 你这样我可以能会 to hire some folks to go looking for your boy. 雇佣一些人来找你的儿子
Excuse my confusion, Conrad, 对不起 我糊涂了 康拉德
but are you threatening Patrick to keep me by your side? 你这是用帕特里克来威胁我留在你身边吗
You know, I believe I am... 我觉得是的...
starting with your magnificent presence downstairs 现在 您先高抬您的玉脚
for the little Grayson confab 去楼下参加格雷森家的家庭小聚会吧
you've obviously forgotten about. 显然你把这事忘得一干二净了
I've enlisted a P.R. Specialist to help right the course 我聘请了一名公关专家来帮忙
of my trajectory. 制定以后的行事的方向
So if you value Patrick's freedom, 所以如果你重视帕特里克的自由
you know, you may want to find some public worth 你也许该在这个家中
in the family you still have. 贡献一些公共价值
I still don't see why we're here. 我还是不明白我们为什么来这里
If my father wants to rehab his image, 如果我父亲想重塑形象
he can do it himself. 他可以自己来
I've already educated him on rebranding 我已经跟他讲了重塑形象的事
and how you're all an extension of his good name. 还有你们都是他美名的延续
I'm a Clarke. 我是克拉克家的人
Whoever you are. 不管你的身份
That whole "Slumming it in Montauk" thing... 那整件"访问蒙托克贫民区"的事
Gold. People love it when the rich help the poor. 太棒 人们喜欢看富人帮助穷人
But where's the bang for my wedding buck? 但是我的婚礼花费呢
There were no cameras when you went ring shopping. 你买戒指时旁边可没有相机
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475874.html |