《复仇》第8集第1期:结婚派对(在线收听) |
I was hoping to get in there with you. 我本想进去和你一起的 I can't. I'm--I'm running late. 不行 我要迟到了
You've been going in earlier and earlier all week. 这周你走得一天比一天早
Maybe we could get lunch today. 今天可以一起吃午饭吗
Find a secluded spot on the dock, have a picnic... 在码头找个僻静的角落 来个野餐
Yeah. I, uh... 是啊 但我...
I can't today. I got too much to do. 今天不行 工作太多
I promise... I'll make it up to you tomorrow. 我保证 明天好好补偿你
I would hope so. 我也希望能啊
Our bridal shower is tomorrow. 但明天有婚前派对
Right. 是啊
I still don't get why my mother insisted it be co-ed. 真不明白 为什么我妈要一起举办
Oh, everyone knows your mother prefers the company of men. 地球人都知道 你妈妈就喜欢大场面
I'm just happy you'll be there to protect me from her. 很高兴你能在那儿护着我
Yeah. 是啊
That will be perfect, Rohan. 太好了 罗翰
I'm on pins and needles. 我都如坐针毡了
That means I'm excited to see you. 意思就是 我等不及要见你呢
Yes, perfect. 是的 太棒了
Call me when you land. Bye-bye. 下飞机就打电话给我 再见
Would you just, uh, dry-clean the silks, please? 真丝的衣服一定要干洗 好吗
Yes, ma'am. - Thank you. 好的 小姐 -谢谢
Well, I see you're still taking advantage of our amenities. 看来你还在占家里的便宜啊
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475976.html |