《童话镇》第1期:巫后破坏白雪公主婚礼(在线收听

 You. 是你

You found me. 你找到我了
Did you ever doubt I would? 你觉得我找不到你吗
Truthfully ...... The glass coffin gave me pause. 说实话, 这玻璃棺材让我有了迟疑
Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you. 你不必担心 我总会找到你的
Did you promise? 你愿意发誓吗
I do. 我愿意
And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband and love him for all eternity? 白雪公主,你愿意让这个男人成为你的丈夫,爱他一生一世吗
I do. 我愿意
I now pronounce you husband and wife. 我现在宣布你们成为夫妻
Sorry I'm late. 对不起我来迟了
It's the queen. 是皇后
Run! 快跑
She's not the queen anymore. 她不再是皇后了
She's nothing more than an evil witch. 她只不过是个邪恶的女巫
No, no, no. Don't stoop to her level. There's no need. 不要 没必要和她一般见识
You're wasting your time. 你这是在浪费你的时间
You're already lost, and I will not let you ruin this wedding. 你已经输了 我不会让你得逞破坏婚礼的
Oh, I haven't come here to ruin anything. 我不来捣乱的
On the contrary, dear. 相反,亲爱的
I've come to give you a gift. 我是来送你们礼物的
WE want nothing from you. 我们不想要你的东西
But you shall have it. My gift to you, is this happy, happy day, for tomorrow my real work begins. 但这是你因该得的 我的礼物是...在这个高兴的日子里, 明天我将开始做我的正事
You've made your vows. 你已经许下誓言了
Now I make mine. 现在轮到我了
Soon everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you forever. 很快,你珍爱的所有东西, 你们所有人挚爱的一切, 都将永远离你而去
And out of your suffering, will rise my victory. 你的苦难, 将奠定我的成功
I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do. 我会倾尽一生, 摧毁你的幸福
Hey! 站住
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/475987.html