《童话镇》第26期:挖出心爱人的心脏(在线收听) |
Did Rumplestiltskin tell you what you needed to know? 侏儒怪告诉你答案了吗 Yes. 是的
And? 然后呢
I’m not sure I should say. 我不确定是否该告诉你
I’m conflicted. 我很矛盾
How bad is it? 有多糟糕
Maybe I can help. 也许我能帮忙
I have to cut out the heart of the thing I love most. 我必须我最爱之人的心脏
Me. 我的
Daddy, I don’t know what to do. 父亲 我不知道该怎么办
My dear. 亲爱的
Please… 求你
You don’t have to do this. 你不必这么做
I have to do something. 我必须做点事情
Then move past this. 让一切过去吧
I know this may sound self-serving, 我知道这听起来有些自私
but you don’t need to enact the curse. 但你不必施咒
But I can’t keep living like this. 但我不能这样活着
What Snow White did to me, 想到白雪公主对我的伤害
what she took from me… 她从我这里夺走的
It’s eating me alive, daddy. 我痛不欲生 父亲
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476120.html |