《童话镇》第75期:纳税人的钱没有白费(在线收听

 Our tax dollars hard at work, I see 看来纳税人的钱没有白费

Graham isn't here. 格兰姆不在
I assumed he'd took a sick day... with you. 我想他是请病假了  跟你在一起
Oh, so you're aware of us. Good. 看来你已经知道我们的关系了  很好
That's why I'm here. 这正是我来的原因
Because I'm also aware of your relationship with him. 因为我也知道你们的关系
I don't have a relationship with him. 我跟他没有关系
Oh? So nothing's ever happened between the two of you? 是吗  你们俩之间什么都没发生过
You forget, Ms Swan.  别忘了  斯旺小姐  
I have eyes everywhere. 我的耳目无处不在
Nothing that meant anything.  没有什么大不了的事  
Well, of course not, 那是自然
because you're incapable of feeling anything for anyone. 因为你从来对人都没有感情
There's a reason you're alone, isn't there? 是不是因为这样你才一直单身
All due respect, 冒昧说一句
the way I live my life is my business. 我怎么过日子是我的事
It is until it infringes on my life. 除非你打扰到我的生活
Stay away from Graham. 离格兰姆远点
You may think you're doing nothing, 你可能觉得没什么
But you're putting thoughts in his head-- 但是你会让他有非分之想
Thoughts that are not in his best interests. 这对他来说可不是好事
You are leading him on a path to self-destruction. 你会把他带上不归路的
Stay away. 离他远点
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476214.html