《童话镇》第77期:我没有任何感觉(在线收听

 I hear you're having a rough day. 我听说你今天不太顺利

Who says? 谁说的
Pretty much everyone. 大家都这么说
I think maybe you need to go home and get some rest. 你还是回家好好休息吧
I'm fine. 我没事
No, Graham, you're not fine. 格兰姆  你不好
You just went to see a 10-year-old for help. 你居然向一个十岁的孩子求助
He's the only one making any sense. 只有他还说得有点道理
What's going on? 发生了什么事
What's... really going on? 到底发生了什么事
It's my heart, Emma. I need to find it. 艾玛  我得找到我的心  
Okay. 好吧
So... how are you gonna do that? 那...  你要怎么做
I just need to follow the wolf. 跟随狼的指引
What? What wolf? 什么  什么狼
From my dreams. 我梦里的狼
He's gonna help me find my heart. 他会帮我找到心脏
I'm sorry. I... 对不起  我
thought we were talking in a metaphor here. 以为你是用心脏做比喻
You really think you don't have a heart? 你真认为自己没有心脏
It's the only thing that makes any sense. 只有这样才说得通
It's the only thing that explains 只有这个能解释
why I don't feel anything. 为什么我没有感觉
Listen to me, Graham. You have a heart. 听我说  格兰姆  你有心脏
I can prove it. 我能证明
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476216.html