《童话镇》第78期:我原谅你的所作所为(在线收听

 What's this? 这是什么

The girl wanted you to have it. 她希望我把它交给你
Read it to me. 念给我听
Dearest stepmother, 我最亲爱的继母
by the time you read this, I will be dead. 当你读到这封信的时候  我已经死了
I understand that you will 我知道由于我的缘故
never have love in your life because of me. 你的生活已无爱相伴
So it's only fitting that I'll be denied that same joy as well. 所以让我得不到快乐  也是理所当然
For the sake of kingdom, 为了王国
I hope my death satisfies your need for revenge, 我希望我的死能满足你报复的欲望
allowing you to rule my father's subjects as they deserve, 使你以怜悯仁慈之心统治父王的臣民  
with compassion and a gentle hand. 这是他们应得的
I know what you think you're doing is vengeance. 我知道你觉得杀了我是为了复仇
I prefer to think of it as sacrifice, 但我更愿意把我的死当做是
for the good of all. 为了所有人的幸福而做的牺牲
With that in mind, I welcome the end. 带着这个想法  我乐于接受死亡
I want you to take my last message to heart. 希望你能够将我的遗言铭记于心
I'm sorry, and I forgive you." 我很抱歉  我原谅你的所作所为  
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476217.html