《童话镇》第82期:道高一尺,魔高一丈(在线收听

 Brought you something. 给你带了点东西

Thought we could use them together for Operation Cobra. 眼镜蛇行动的时候  我们可以用这个
Thanks. 谢了
Oh, come on. 振作点
What's up? You've been ducking me for weeks. 怎么回事  你这几周一直躲着我
I think we should stop Cobra stuff for a while. 我觉得我们应该暂时停止眼镜蛇行动
You don't play with a curse. 你不能和诅咒作对
Look what happened to Graham. 看看格兰姆的下场
Henry, I told you. They did an autopsy. 亨利  我跟你过了  他们验过尸
It's totally natural causes. 那完全是自然死亡
Okay, whatever. You don't believe. Good. 随便吧  你不相信我  很好
I could keep you from messing with it 我可以阻止你乱来
and getting killed. 以免被杀
You're worried about me? 你在担心我吗
She killed Graham because he was good. 她杀了格兰姆  就因为他是好人
And you're good. 你也是好人
Henry... 亨利
Good loses. Good always loses, 道高一尺  魔高一丈
because good has to play fair. 因为正义一方必须光明磊落
Evil doesn't. 而邪恶不需要
She's evil. 她很邪恶
This is probably best. 也许这样最好
I don't want to upset her any more. 我不想再惹她不高兴了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476221.html