《童话镇》第141期:成功(在线收听

 This curse isn't going to be easy. 这诅咒不会那么容易实现的

Vengeance never is dearie. 复仇从来不容易 宝贝儿
You have to ask yourself a simple question 你得问自己一个简单的问题
how far are you willing to go? 你愿意为此牺牲多少
As far as it takes. 直到成功为止
Then please stop wasting everyone's time and just do it. 那就别浪费时间 该做什么做什么吧
You know what you love. 你知道你爱什么
Now go kill it. 现在 去杀了它
Ms. Swan. 斯旺女士
Oh my this is terribly awkward. 天呐 我这么说实在很令人尴尬
I need to ask you to leave. 但我必须请你离开了
I'm afraid we have a no felons rule. 我们这里有不允许收留罪犯的规矩
It turns out it's a city ordinance. 这是镇上的条例
Let me guess the mayor's office just called to remind you? 我猜 镇长办公室打电话来提醒你了
You can gather your things 你可以收拾一下东西
but I need to have your room key back. 但我需要你现在把房间钥匙还给我
She destroyed city property. 她毁坏了镇上的财产
I want her arrested. 我希望你逮捕她
Again? 再逮捕一次
What are you waiting for? 你在这儿等什么
I'm just not convinced arresting her's the right plan. 我只是觉得逮捕她不是好办法...
And I'm not talking about your tree. 我说的不是你的树
We both know she didn't steal those files. 你我都很清楚她没偷那些病例
Oh do we? 哦 是吗
I mean she looked pretty shocked when I leveled the charges against her. 我说 我告诉她对她的指控时她表现得很惊讶
Guess she doesn't like being caught. 可能她只是不喜欢被抓起来
Or because she was set up. 或许她是被陷害的呢
And if she was that means Dr. Hopper was lying. 如果是这样 说谎的就是和普医生
And if he's lying that means that someone asked him to. 而如果他说谎了 那肯定是有人指使的
Are we really confident that the man's conscience won't eventually get the best of him? 我们真的能确定他最终不会因为良心有愧而说出真话吗
I think your schoolboy crush is clouding your judgment. 我觉得你像个懵懂少年一样爱上了她
Remember I made you sheriff 记住 是我让你当上警长的
and I can take it away just as easily. 所以我也能很轻易地让你失去这职位
You want me to arrest her again I will. 你想让我再次逮捕她 可以
Good. 很好
But she's gonna keep coming at you 但她还会回来找你麻烦
and I know you you're gonna keep coming at her 而且你也会不停地找她麻烦
and you will do whatever it takes to get her out of here 用尽一切办法把她赶走
and you may succeed. 也许你会成功
No I will succeed. 不 我一定要成功
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476321.html