《童话镇》第191期:离别(在线收听) |
We can't ever see each other again. 我们以后再也不能见面了 Yes. 是的
Then don't do it. Run away. 那就别答应 逃跑吧
I can't. They will kill you. 我不能这么做 他们会杀了你
I lose you either way. 不管怎样 我都会失去你
At least I'll know you'll be happy. 至少这样 我知道你是开心的
I already accepted Midas's offer. 我已经接受了迈达斯提出的婚约
I didn't come here for advice mother. 我不是来问你的意思的 母亲
I came here to say good bye. 我是来说再见的
There was too much at stake. 这里面有太多利害关系
I couldn't let the kingdom suffer on my account. 我不能让这个王国因为我而受难
I couldn't let them hurt you. 我也不能让他们伤害你
You know you were right about one thing. 有件事 你说得对
I can't have everything. 我不能拥有一切
Oh my boy. 我的儿子
My sweet sweet boy. 我最最亲爱的儿子
Give this to your wife to be. 把这枚戒指送给你未来的妻子吧
No mother. I don't love her. 不 母亲 我不爱她
I don't even know her. That I I can't take this. 我甚至不认识她 我不能拿走这个
Just because you don't know her 你现在不认识她
doesn't mean you won't grow to love her. 不代表以后你不会爱上她
True love follows this ring wherever it goes my son. 真爱与这枚戒指同在 儿子
I had it with your father. 和你父亲在一起时我戴着它
I've had it as your mother. 和你在一起时我也一直戴着
Now you will have it. 现在 轮到你了
Take it. No. No. 来 拿着 不 不
Take it and I'll know... 拿着它 这样我才知道
even if I never see you again... 即使我再也见不到你
I'll know you'll find love. 我也知道你一定会找到真爱
I'll know you'll be happy. 知道你会是幸福的
You came. 你来了
You sound surprised. 你听起来很惊讶
In fact you almost sound a bit disappointed. 事实上 你听起来还有点儿失望
I remember. 我想起来了
Kathryn? 凯思琳吗
Everything. 所有的事情
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476477.html |