《童话镇》第254期:闺蜜之夜(在线收听

 Girls' night's really working out for you. "闺蜜之夜"感觉不错吧

I thought it would make me feel better. 我以为我会感觉好一些
But the truth is... I need a "Be with my guy" Night. 但其实...我需要的是"男友之夜"
But he's never around. And I'm at home with the baby all day. 但他总不在身边 只有我一个人跟小孩在家里
I mean, what's the point of being together if we're not together? 如果不能一起生活 相互爱恋还有什么意义
I get it. 我明白
Loving someone you can't be with... It's a terrible, terrible burden. 爱上一个人  却不能厮守...是个极其沉重的负担
Look, this was a bad idea. I shouldI should go home. 这是个糟糕的主意 我该回家了
Ashley. 阿什莉
Sean? 肖恩
I thought that you were working tonight. 你今晚不是要工作吗
I am. It's my break, And I had to see you... And ask you something. 是  现在是休息时间 我必须来见你 问你一件事
Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
I only have a twenty minutes break, so, um, anytime now. 我只有二十分钟休息时间  所以顾不了太多了
yes! 我愿意
My truck's outside if you want to take a ride Before I head back to work. 在我回去工作前  咱们去兜兜风吧 我的卡车就在外面
It's not much of a date. 不算什么正式的约会
It's the best date. 这是最棒的约会
Then your carriage awaits.  您的马车在外等候
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477049.html