《童话镇》第289期:一见钟情(在线收听

 Oh, I'm so sorry. It just slipped out of my hand. I— 太对不起了 我手一滑没拿住

No problem at all. 没事
I really am so sorry. I was so busy trying to get the lights to work that I didn't realize I was about to knock it off the ladder. 真是抱歉 我一直在想办法让灯亮起来 都没注意到我要把梯子上的金粉弄洒了
Let me take a look at those lights for ya. 我帮你看看是怎么回事吧
Here's your problem. You're overloading the transformer. 问题在这儿 变压器过载了
You kept messing around with these lights, the whole thing could've blown up on you. 你要是一直这么捣鼓这些灯泡 它们会爆炸的
Then I guess that makes you my hero. 这么说来  多谢英雄救命之恩
I'm nobody's hero, sister. 我不是什么英雄  小妹
You can just call me Astrid. 你叫我阿斯特丽德就好
I call everybody "sister". I'm Leroy. 我管所有人都叫"小妹" 我叫勒罗伊
How did you do that? Are you an electrician? 你怎么做到的 你是电工吗
I'm in the custodial services game. 我是个看守
That's... wonderful. 那真是...  挺好的
No, it's not. 一点都不好
What I really wanted to do... was sail. 我真正喜爱的是航海
I even bought a boat. It's a real clunker. I was gonna fix it up, sail around the world, say good-bye to this hellhole. 我甚至连船都买好了 挺破旧的  我打算把它修好 航海环游世界  和这个鬼地方说再见
Oh, I'm sorry, sister. 抱歉耽误你了  小妹
It's okay.  没事
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477215.html