《童话镇》第327期:真为你骄傲(在线收听

 I wanna do something that makes me happy. Somewhere I love. 我要做份让我开心的工作  在我喜欢的地方工作

Look... just so you know, I wanted you to do the books and everything so you could take over when I retire, own the whole place. 其实... 我想让你知道 我想让你记账什么的是为了让你在我退休之后接手当老板娘
Own it? Sure. I mean, who else would I give it to but someone who loves me back? Proud of you. 当老板娘  是啊 要是不给跟我相亲相爱的人还能给谁呢  真为你骄傲
What was that? 你说什么
You heard me. 你肯定听到了
David, it's going to be okay. 戴维  一切都会好的
Really? How do you know that? Because I honestly can't say anything about my actions anymore. 真的吗  你怎么能知道  因为我现在都不知道自己做过了什么
Well, there has to be an explanation. 总会有合理的解释啊
You're right. But the problem is, I don't think it's a good one. 你说得对 但问题是 我想这个解释不会很好的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477388.html