《童话镇》第331期:白雪公主的变化(在线收听) |
Your friends have asked me to be here tonight. 你的朋友们请我来的 They're concerned about you and they have something they'd like to say. 他们很担心你并且有话想对你说
Grumpy, why don't you start? 爱生气 要不你先开始
"Snow White, you've changed.You've become angry, irritable, and downright mean." 白雪 你变了 你变得爱生气 暴躁 对人尖酸刻薄
Changed? And who are you to tell me I've changed? 变了 你算老几 凭什么这么说
Snow, please, these are your friends, and we're all here because wewe care about you. 白雪 在座的都是你的朋友 我们今天聚在一起 是因为我们关心你
Who wants to go next? 谁下一个说
"You brought bales of straw into the house last night. Even though you know that I'm a... allergic." 你昨晚带回一捆稻草 可是你知道我过...过敏
You are allergic to everything. 你对什么都过敏
You broke my mug! 你把我的杯子打碎了
You're lucky it wasn't that mug you call a face! 你该庆幸我打的是杯子而不是你的脸
You are the worst, most nasty, horrible 你真是最坏的 最恶毒的 最可怕的...
Enough! Look what you're doing to Happy. 够了 看看你把开心果变成什么样了
That potion you took the one that erased the prince from your mind you haven't been the same since you drank it. 你喝的这个魔药 那个让你忘掉王子的药水 你喝了之后就完全变了一个人
That helped me forget whatever or whomever I needed to forget, and I am clearly better off for it. 魔药让我想忘记什么就忘记什么 显然我喝了之后就好多了
That potion was the solution, not the problem. 这个魔药是解药 而不是问题
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477398.html |