《童话镇》第366期:艾玛的与众不同(在线收听) |
You see... I know what you refuse to acknowledge, Emma. 你瞧 我知道你不愿承认这一点 艾玛 You're special.You brought something precious to Storybrooke, magic. 但你确实与众不同 你给童话镇带来一件很珍贵的东西 那就是魔法
You're insane. 你疯了
Because I speak the truth? 就因为我说出了实话
Because you're talking about magic. 因为你居然在说魔法
I'm talking about what I've seen.Perhaps you're the one that's mad. 我说的全是我亲眼所见 也许你才是疯子
Really? What's crazier than seeing and not believing? 是吗 还有什么比"眼见而不信"更疯狂的呢
Because that's exactly what you've been doing since you got to our little hamlet. 因为自打你来的这个小镇 你就一直如此
Open your eyes.Look around.Wake up.Isn't it about time? 睁大你的眼睛 仔细看看周围的人和事 醒醒吧 是时候了
What do you want? 你究竟想干什么
I want you to get it to work. 你想请你让它显灵
You want me to get what to work? 你想让我让什么显灵
You're the only one that can do this.And you're gonna get it to work. 只有你能做到 你得让它显灵
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477452.html |