《童话镇》第388期:玛丽接受庭审前谈话(在线收听) |
What did you find? 你发现了什么 Nothing. I I'm sorry, Emma. I tried. I really did. 一无所获 抱歉 艾玛 我努力找了 真的
I looked into her phone records.I talked to the people at the toll bridge. 我查了她的电话记录 询问收费桥上的人
But look, what can I say? Regina knows how to cover her tracks. 我能怎么办 瑞金娜知道怎样遮掩蛛丝马迹
What about the murder weapon?You find anything tying her to that? 那凶器查得如何了 你发现跟她有关的线索了吗
From what I can tell, she never bought or owned a hunting knife. 就我所知 她从没有过或买过一把猎刀
That's all you were able to uncover? 这就是你的发现吗
Don't worry. I'm gonna keep digging, and I won't stop until I do find something. 别担心 我会继续搜查的 不查到我绝不罢休
I'm gonna do it.I'm going to talk to the D.A. 我要这么做 我想和区检官谈谈
Are you sure? 你确定吗
Mr. Gold's right.I know I have nothing to hide, but no one else does. 戈登先生说得对 我知道我无可隐瞒 但别人不知道
I need to let people see me for who I am. 我要让大家看看真实的我
Excellent decision, Ms. Blanchard. 明智的决定 布兰切特女士
My name is Spencer. I'm the district attorney.Shall we begin? Yeah. 我叫斯宾塞 是地区检察官 可以开始了吗 好的
After she learned about your affair, Mrs. Nolan, the deceased, came to your school to confront you. Is that correct? 曾来学校找你对质过 对吗 在死者诺兰太太知道你们的私情之后
She was hurt, and she felt betrayed. 她很受伤 觉得受到背叛
She struck you in the face, was it? 她打了你...一巴掌 对吗
Yes, but... That must've made you angry. 对 但...那一定使你很生气
You you don't have to answer that. 你不必回答那个问题
No, it's okay.I was not angry.I was sorry for all the pain I had caused her. 没关系 我不生气 我为自己给她带来的痛苦感到抱歉
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477584.html |