《童话镇》第392期:瑞金娜的恋情被白雪公主发现(在线收听

 Snow! Dear, what are you doing? 白雪 亲爱的  你来做什么

You said to get back on the horse and...What are you doing with him? 你告诉我要重回马背...你跟他在一起做什么
Snow, I can explain. 白雪  听我解释
No.No. Snow! Snow!Snow! Snow! Wait! Snow! Snow!Are you okay? 不 不要跑  白雪 白雪 白雪  等等 白雪 白雪 你没事吧
No.No.Why were you kissing that man in the stable? 有事 你为什么亲马厩里的那个男人
You're to marry my father.You're to be my mother. 你马上要嫁给我爸爸了 你要做我妈妈了
Oh, Snow, please, listen to me.Your father, King Leopold he's a kind and fair man... But I don't love him. 白雪  别这样  听我说 你的爸爸 利奥波德国王  是个善良的好男人 但是我不爱他
I don't understand.Why not? 我不明白 为什么不爱他呢
Love doesn't work that way.Love... true love... is magic. 爱情不是你想象的那样 爱 真爱是有魔力的
And not just any magic,the most powerful magic of all.It creates happiness. 它不是普通的魔法 而是最强大的魔法 爱让人幸福
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477591.html