《童话镇》第442期:玛丽原谅了瑞金娜(在线收听

Henry forgot his lunch. Have you seen him? 亨利忘记带上午餐了 你看到他了吗

He's with his mother. 他和他妈妈在一起

Ms. Blanchard, is there a problem? 布兰切特女士 有什么问题吗

Not anymore. Though someone did go to a lot of trouble to make it look like I had done something horrible.But they failed. 现在没了 不过确实有个人费尽心机想陷我于不义 可那人失败了

Yes. Sidney Glass, who's safely incarcerated. 是啊 是西德尼·格拉斯 别担心 他已被监禁了

If it was Sidney. 谁知道是不是他呢

Well, ask your roommate. He confessed. 问问你室友啊 他招供了

Of course he did. 他当然会招供

Are you insinuating something? Yes, I am. But I forgive you. 你话中有话啊 被你发现了 但我原谅你了

Even if you can't admit what you did, I forgive you anyway. 即使你拒绝承认你的所为 我还是原谅你

Your life must be filled with such incredible loneliness if your only joy comes from destroying everyone else's happiness. 你的生活一定是无比的孤单 只能通过毁掉别人的幸福来取乐

It's so sad, Mayor Mills, because despite what you think, it won't make you happy. 这太悲哀了 米尔斯镇长 因为无论你是怎么想的  这么做不会让你开心的

It's only going to leave a giant hole in your heart. 只会让你的内心更加的空虚

There's Henry now. 亨利来了

What are you doing here? 你来这干嘛

You forgot your lunchbox. Thanks. 你忘带午餐盒了 谢谢

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477830.html