《童话镇》第443期:亨利与瑞金娜吵架(在线收听

 Henry, it's time for a change. 亨利  是时候做点改变了

I think it's time to transfer you to a new class with a new teacher. 我想把你转到别的老师带的班
Why do you want me out of Ms. Blanchard's class? Is it because you framed her? 你为什么不想让我待在布兰切特老师的班 就是因为你陷害她吗
Henry! Do you really think I'm capable of doing something so horrible? 亨利  你真的觉得我会做出如此恶毒的事吗
Of course. You're the evil queen. 当然  你是邪恶的巫后
Enough. Those fairy tales are not real. 够了 那些童话故事不是真的
Ms. Blanchard should never have given you that book. She should be grateful I'm not trying to get her fired. 布兰切特老师当初就不该给你那本书 我没想办法让她被炒她就该感恩戴德了
Go ahead and try. It won't work. 试试啊  你不会成功的
No matter what you do, Snow White will have her happy ending. 无论你做什么  白雪公主终会得到幸福
She and Prince Charming will be together. 她和白马王子会终成眷属
The curse will end. Good will win. And I'm not transferring classes. 诅咒会被终结 正义一方终将胜利 我不会转班的
Ah, Mr. Booth. I'll be with you in a moment. 布兹先生  我待会再跟你谈
On second thought, tell me as one admirer of antiquities to another 不过  你能告诉我 我们古物爱好者就不说暗话了
Do you think it's worth my while having this clock repaired? 你觉得这钟还值得修理吗
I'll take your silence as a "Yes", then. 我就当你默认了
You know, I'm very busy right now, and, uh, I'm just a oneman shop. 我现在很忙 店里就我一个人
But, uh, I'll get to the clock as fast as I can. 不过我会尽快开始修钟的
I wouldn't ask for anything more. 这样就好
Good day. Hhow are you?  日安 你好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477831.html