《童话镇》第451期:瑞金娜欺骗戴维(在线收听

 There is, however, a catch. 但是  有一个弊端

The enchantment is indeed powerful, but all power has its limits.  这个魔力的确很强大 但所有的力量都是有限的 
And this tree can protect only one. A choice must be made. 这棵树只能保护一个人  你们必须做出抉择
August, you gonna tell me where we're going and how it's gonna help me beat Regina? 奥古斯特  你得说清楚我们要去哪儿  这怎么能帮我对付瑞金娜
We're going on a trip, Emma, so I can tell you somebody's story. 我们要去一个地方  艾玛我好给你讲一个人的故事
Whose story? Mine. 谁的故事  我的
How did you like it? 味道怎么样
Best lasagna I ever had. You really know how to work some magic. 这是我这辈子吃过的最好的千层面了  你还真是身怀绝技啊
Here. Let me get the dishes. 我来收拾盘子吧
Oh, no, David.No, no, no, no. It's the least I can do. 不用了  戴维 别别  这个至少得让我来
You saved me from having to call the truck today and now you're doing my dishes. 今天多亏了你  我才省得叫拖车  现在你居然还要帮我收拾盘子
It doesn't seem right. 这可真不像话
Please.The last couple of weeks haven't exactly been easy for me, and you've been there the whole time. 别这么说 前几个星期我过得可不轻松但你却一直支持着我
Well, I can't help it. I feel responsible for you, ever since I... found you. 我就是这样  总觉得自己对你有责任毕竟  是我找到的你
You know, after all this time, no one's ever told me the story. 知道吗  这么长时间以来 从没有人告诉过我这件事的始末
What story? About how you found me. 什么事  就是你是怎么找到我的
That's probably because I'm the only one who knows it.  大概是因为这只有我清楚
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477942.html