《童话镇》第462期:瑞金娜的噩梦(在线收听

 I don't recall us expecting any company. 我记得我没请别人来

Sheriff Swan. What are you doing here? 斯旺警长 你来干什么
Henry invited me. 亨利请我来的
Do you honestly believe I'd allow you into my house for dinner after all the threats you made to my family? 你三番五次威胁我的家庭 你以为我会请你进门吗
I didn't come for dinner. 我不是来吃晚饭的
Then what did you come for? 那你干什么来了
You. We all did. Henry. 来收拾你 我们都是 亨利
No. No. Let me go. I command it! 别这样  放开我 我命令你放开我
After everything you've done to all of us?! 你坏事做尽  还指望我们放过你
My apologies, Your Majesty, but my conscience is clear! 对不起陛下  我完全对得起良心
You're not queen anymore, sister! 小姐 你已经不是皇后了
Tighter! She needs to feel our pain! 绑紧点 让她体会到我们的痛苦
You took our love and ripped it apart! 你夺走并毁掉了我们的幸福
And now you're gonna pay! 该是你付出代价的时候了
Rotten to the core. 都烂到心里了
I just wanted to win... for once. 我只是想有生之年能赢一次
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477953.html