《童话镇》第467期:瑞金娜的退路(在线收听

 I'll give you anything. 我会给你一切

You no longer have anything I want, dearie. 亲爱的 你已没有我想要的东西了
But I will give you a piece of advice, free of charge 不过让我再给你一条免费的建议
I'd plan a trip of your own, because once people waken up and remember who you are 我要是你 也会做好出行计划 因为一旦人们清醒过来 记起了你的真实身份
and what you did to them? They are gonna be looking for blood. 和你对他们做的事 他们会来找你报仇的
Thought you'd left. 还以为你走了呢
Mary Margaret...But I couldn't tell for sure because you didn't bother to say goodbye. 玛丽·玛格丽特 不过我也不太确定 因为你连再见都没说
Do you remember when I left? 还记得我要离开的时候吗
When I ran? What you said to me?You said, we have to stick together, that we're like... family. 我逃跑时 你和我说了什么 你说 我们必须待在一起 你说我们就像...一家人
Yeah. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left. 是啊 抱歉 我不该离开
You're right. You shouldn't have. So why, after everything, did you just go? 没错 你的确不该 经历了这一切  你为什么那样一走了之
I don't wanna be sheriff. I don't want people relying on me. I don't want this, any of it. 我不想做警长  不想人们依赖我 不想要这所有的一切
What about Henry? 那亨利怎么办
I took him with me.  我带着他一起走了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477958.html