《童话镇》第480期:瑞金娜对白雪的惩罚(在线收听

 I'm...I'm sorry. 很遗憾

I'm sorry, too, but nothing can change what happened, what you did. 我也很遗憾 但无论如何 他也回不来了
You promised to keep my secret. 你答应过为我保密
You promised, but you lied. 你答应了 但是你撒了谎
I was very young, and your mother 我当时太小 而你母亲...
She ripped his heart out because of you, because you couldn't listen to me! 就因为你  我母亲掏出了他的心 就因为你不听我的话
You took my father. Haven't we both suffered enough? No. 你夺走了我的父亲 我们俩遭的罪还不够吗 不够
What is that? 那是什么
It's just a morsel. Did you know that apples stand for health and wisdom? 吃的而已 你知道吗  苹果代表健康和智慧
So why do I get the feeling that one might kill me? 那我怎么觉得这只苹果会要了我的命
It won't kill you. No, what it will do is far worse. 不会害死你的 不会害死你  但它会让你比死更难受
Your body will be your tomb, and you'll be in there with nothing but dreams formed of your own regrets. 你的身体将成为你的坟墓  你会困在里面 只有悔恨形成的噩梦相伴
And you're going to force me to eat it. 你要强迫我吃吗
No. Of course not. It wouldn't work anyway. 当然不 那样就毫无作用了
The choice is yours. It must be taken willingly. 选择权在你 一定要是心甘情愿的
And why would I do that? 那我为什么要吃呢
Because if you refuse the apple, your prince, your charming will be killed. No.  因为如果你拒绝吃下这个苹果 你的王子 你的白马王子就会被杀死 不要
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/478021.html