《童话镇》第484期:瑞金娜向戈登炫耀(在线收听

 Snow was here. I can smell it. 白雪来过这里 我能闻出来

Snow! Snow! she's over here! 白雪 白雪 她在这里
I found her lying here like this. Is she... 她就这样躺在这里 她是不是...
Granny, give me your dagger. 外婆 把匕首给我
Maybe she's just sleeping. 也许她只是睡着了
She has no breath. She's gone. 没有呼吸了 她死了
She sacrificed herself for true love. 她为真爱牺牲了自己
She sacrificed herself for all of us. 她为我们牺牲了自己
It would appear sacrifice is overrated. Speaking of... 牺牲什么的 没啥了不起 说到这个...
Snow! What have you done to her?! What have you done?! 白雪 你对她做了什么 你做了什么
I hope you bought travel insurance, because no one's going anywhere.Oh, really? 我希望你买了旅行险 因为没人要离开 是吗
And why's that? 为什么这么说呢
Because I found a solution to my Emma Swan problem.  艾玛·斯旺的问题我已经找到了解决方法 
Oh, yes? An old reliable solution. 是吗? 古老又可靠的解决方法
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/478025.html