《童话镇》第489期:艾玛质问瑞金娜(在线收听

 The boy is showing no symptoms that would suggest neurotoxins, so whatever's going on, this is not the culprit! 他没有任何神经系统中毒的症状 所以这个症状肯定不是苹果造成的

Well, what else could it be? 那是什么
I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out. 不知道 我正想办法搞清楚
He's gonna be okay, though, right? 他不会有事的 对吧
Right now we just need to stabilize him, 'cause he's slipping away. 现在我们得让他稳定下来 他的生命体征在变弱
Is there anything else that you can remember, any little detail? 你还记得其它可能导致他昏厥的状况吗 哪怕只是小事
I already told you everything. Do something! 我已经全部告诉你了 快想点办法
Look, I understand you're frustrated, Ms. Swan. 我知道你现在心急如焚 斯旺女士
I do, but I need something to treat, and right now there is no explanation. 我很理解 但治病也得先找到病因 可现在还完全不清楚
It's like...Like magic. 就像...就像魔法
Every story in this book actually happened. 书里的每个故事都曾经发生过
Goodbye, Emma. 再见了 艾玛
You should know more than anyone, because you're in this book. 你应该比任何人都清楚 因为你就是书里的人物
Find us. 回来找我们
Where's my son? 我儿子在哪里
You did this. No. You did this! 是你干的 不要 是你干的
What the hell are you doing?! 你到底在干什么
Stop this! My son Is sick because of you! 住手 我儿子...就是被你害的
That apple turnover you gave me-he ate it! 你给我的水果酥饼 被他吃了
What? It was meant for you! 什么 那是为你做的
It's true, isn't it? What are you talking about?It's true, isn't it?!  是真的 对吧 你说什么 他说的都是真的 是不是
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/478030.html