打工姐妹花第二季 第210期:孤独终老(在线收听

 We had to tell him. You expect me to lie to a city employee? 这必须得跟他们说啊。你想我骗政府公仆吗?

So I guess we're not getting that grant. 看来我们是得不到那笔拨款了。
The psychic was wrong. Maybe nothing she said is gonna come true. 那灵媒说错了。她说的估计没一样会实现。
I told you, it's a scam. 我都说了,那是骗人的。
Max, look. It's snowing. And she predicted snow. 麦克斯,你瞧。下雪了。她预测会下雪呢。
Oh, crap! Am I gonna have kids? 妈的!我会有小孩啊?
So she was right on snow, but not on the money. 她雪预测对了,但钱却没有。
So what is it? Am I or am I not gonna die old and alone? 这样怎么算啊?我到底会还是不会孤独终老啊?
Why are we even talking about this? 我们谈这个干嘛啊?
We're probably not gonna make it through the winter. 我们都不知道活不活得过这冬天。
And by the way, if you die first, I am totally eating you. Oh. I know. 对了,如果你先死了,我绝对会吃你哦。我知道你会的。
And besides, no one person can get it all. 而且,没人能鱼与熊掌兼得啦。
You're right. No one person can, but what about two? 你说得对。一个人不行,那两个人呢?
You'll have the love and the kids and I'll have success. 你有爱人与孩子,而我有成功。
Maybe we can share, like we share our tips or that wheat thin we found in your pillowcase. 我们可以分享啊,就像我们现在分小费,或像我们分享你枕套里发现的饼干一样。
Are you asking to bang my great love? 你是想跟我以后的爱人上床吗?
Which is fine with me, becaue I'm already bored and sleeping with his poker buddy. 我是无所谓啦,我到时肯定也是腻了他,然后开始睡他的牌友。
In fact, let's switch. You can have my great love, and I'll die alone. 这样吧,我们交换。你可以拿走我的爱人,让我来孤独终老。
Max, you don't want to die alone. 麦克斯,你不会想孤独终老的。
I am dying to die alone. 我但求孤独一死啊。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/478133.html