《美少女的谎言》第6期精讲:你会杀了我(在线收听

 So,why aren’t you still friends 你们为什么

with the girls who used to live here? 不和过去住在这里的那个女孩做朋友了呢
You ask a lot of questions. 你的问题太多了
How else am I supposed to get to know you? 不这样的话我怎么去了解你呢
There you go.Another question. 你看看 又是一个问题
Fine.Your turn. 好吧 该你了
Ask me anything. 问我什么都行 
Is this your boyfriend? 这是你的男朋友吗
His name is Justin. 他叫贾斯丁
He’s cute. 他好可爱
He’s also 3,000 miles away. 可爱的他现在远在千里
My boyfriend’s name is Ben. 我的男朋友叫本
What’s he like? 他怎么样
He’s a swimmer, like me. 他是个游泳运动员 跟我一样
I bet you’re good. 我打赌你游泳一定很棒
You totally have the body. 这体型一看就是游泳健将
My mom’s a cellist. 我妈是个大提琴手
They’re building a studio. 他们在建一个录音室
Do you play? 你也演奏?
Yeah. 当然
But not the cello. 不过不是大提琴
If you’re a big jock, 既然你是运动员的话
does that mean you’d like kill me if I smoked a little weed? 是不是说如果我抽烟草的话你就会杀了我
Now? 现在
I won’t if you don’t want me to. 你要不愿意的话我可以不抽
Where are you parents? 你父母呢
Relax. 放轻松
They’re out. 他们出去了
Go ahead. 随便你吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478289.html