《美少女的谎言》第7期:希望带来痛苦(在线收听

 Hey, what do you think? 你觉得如何

You have an eye for design. I absolutely love it. 你在设计方面一向很有眼光 我非常喜欢
Thank you. 谢谢你
Honestly,when mom said you were converting the barn to loft, 说实话 当妈妈说你把谷仓改成了阁楼
I couldn’t see it, but it’s beautiful. 我简直没法想象 不过这真的很漂亮
Job well done. 干得好
I’m glad you like it. 我很高兴你能喜欢
And I totally appreciate your letting us move in. 而且我非常感谢你让我们搬进来
What? 什么
Ren and I are staying in the barn 任跟我要重新装饰我们城里的房子
While we redo my place in the city. 这段期间 我们会呆在这谷仓里
I’m moving in for junior year, Melissa. 可我高三要搬过来住的 梅丽莎
That’s the deal that I made with mom and dad. 这是我早就跟爸妈说好的
I got the grades, I did the intership, 我好好学习 参加实习
I gave up my summer because I wanted this. 我放弃了暑假就是因为我想得到它
Well,you’ll just have to wait. 别激动 你只需要等等
Why can’t you stay in my room? 你们为什么不能住我的房间
We’re a couple,Spencer. 我们是夫妻 斯宾塞
We need our own space, and mom and dad agree. 我们需要自己的空间 爸妈也同意了
But they promised me. 但他们先答应我的
Is everything okay? 一切都好吗
I’m Ren. 我是任
I was hoping you’d be happy for me. 我希望你能为我感到高兴
Well, you know what they say about hope. 你知道人们是怎么看待希望的吧
Breeds eternal misery. 希望会带来无尽的痛苦
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478290.html