《美少女的谎言》第17期:你的腿很性感(在线收听

 I... 我

I saw you riding around town the other day... 我那天看见你在镇上
on your bike. 骑脚踏车
Yeah. I saw you too. I waved, 嗯  我也看见你了  我还跟你挥了手
remember? 记得吗
I would have stopped, but you weren't alone. 我本来想停下来的  但你不是一个人
My friends thought you had nice legs. 我的朋友说你的腿很性感
What do you think? 你觉得呢
That I was embarrassed 我的朋友觉得你的腿性感
that my friends thought you had nice legs. 有点尴尬
It's a little awkward under the circumstances. 那种处境下有点尴尬
Aria, what are the circumstances here? 艾瑞亚  什么处境
If you know, please tell me 你如果知道  请告诉我
'cause this is completely new territory to me. 因为这些对我来讲都太新鲜了
Yeah, me too. 对我来说也是
Maybe this isn't smart. 也许这不太明智
I promise you, it's not smart. 我很肯定  这很不明智
But we need to talk. 但我们需要谈谈
There are things what we need to cover 有很多事情
that we can't between classes. 我们无法在课堂上谈论
Uh, I'm home tonight. 我今晚在家
I could make you one of two dishes 我可以做两道小菜
that I actually know how to cook, 我也只会这两道菜
But I want to talk to you 但我还是想跟你谈谈
when I'm not looking at you over a desk, 而且不是隔着一个课桌
or through Dan Farren's faux-hawk. 或是丹·法伦的马希坎式发型
What time? 几点
Seven. 七点
Seven's good. 就七点
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478298.html