《美少女的谎言》第19期:一起约会(在线收听) |
Do you use this? 你用这东西吗 As a paperweight. 拿来压纸的
Mostly it's to remind myself 大多时候还是用来提醒我
that there was literature before laptops. 文学在笔记本发明之前就存在
What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
It's nice. 很棒
Yeah, I like it. Thanks for asking me. 我很喜欢 谢谢邀请
You're welcome. 客气了
How are things at home? 家里情况怎么样
Fine. 不错
Um... My mom and dad are having a date night. 今晚我妈和我爸一起约会
Mm. Well, maybe they're working things out. 或许他们正商量着怎么解决那事
They can have all the alone time in the world, 他们现在可以过二人世界
But she's... 但是她
She's gonna be miserable when she finds out. 她如果知道事实真相一定会很伤心
Aria, 艾瑞亚
has it ever occurred to you 你有没有想过
that maybe your mom knows more about this than you think? 也许你妈妈比你想象中知道得多
No. She doesn't know. That's the worst part. 不 她压根不知道 这才是最糟的
Well, almost the worst part. 好吧 差不多是最糟的了
Well, it's possible that your parents have come 你的父母很有可能早已
to some sort of understanding that you don't know about. 对你所不知道的事达成了一种协议
No, it's not possible. 不可能
What do you mean, an "understanding"? 你说'协议'是什么意思
Okay, um... 这么说吧
When I was 12, my parents broke up, 我12岁的时候 父母离婚了
and it threw my brother and me for a loop. 而且把我和我哥哥都蒙在鼓里
I found out later they'd both been cheating. 后来我发现他们在撒谎
They worked through their infidelity, 他们对彼此不忠
it was just something else that killed the marriage. 他们离婚是另有其因的
But that's your family, not mine. 但那是你的家庭 不是我的
What are you trying to tell me? 你到底想说什么
I'm just saying 我只是想说
that even though your dad put you in this position, 即使你爸爸把你弄到这般地步
it's not your problem to fix. 也不是你能解决的问题
I'm not trying to fix it. I'm trying to deal with it. 我没有在解决它 我在处理它
But they are the ones that should be dealing with this. 但他们才是要处理这个问题的人
What you can't see now is that your parents 你现在还不能理解
need to figure it out for themselves, like adults. 这事需要你父母自己解决 像大人一样
Like adults? Right. 像大人一样 是的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478300.html |