《美少女的谎言》第22期:偿还余下的钱(在线收听

 Well, I think I've imposed enough. 我想我的酒已经醒了

Um, you can't drive like that. 你不能开车
Oh, I'm not going all the way back to Philadelphia. 我不用一路开回费城
I've got a room in the Edgewood Motor Court. 我在埃奇伍德汽车旅馆订了个房间
You can't drive anywhere. 你开去哪都不行
Give me your keys. 把钥匙给我
Come on. Together. Here. 走吧  我们一起  来
...So I turn around, and there's Jeff behind me, 所以我转弯了  杰夫跟在我后面  
and he is so focused on beating me 他一心只想超过我
that he forgets to lift the daggerboard, 以至于在我们驶近海滩的时候
as we're approaching the beach. 忘了升起披水板
undefined undefined
So he gets all hung up in the shallows, 所以他的船在浅滩搁浅了
and I simply walk onto the beach and... 而我则轻松地走上沙滩
take a bow. 向他鞠了个躬
Hanna, do you sail? 汉娜  你玩帆船吗
No. Oh, you should. 不玩  你该试试
Kate could teach you. She's a very good teacher. 凯特可以教你  她是个很棒的教练
Especially with beginners. 尤其是教新手
I think it would be so much fun for both of you. 我想你们会玩得很开心的
Going out together on a boat. 一起坐船出海玩
Seeing who's coming back. 看看谁能活着回来
Was that a joke? 你刚是在开玩笑吗
Of course it was a joke. 当然是个玩笑
And this is a fork. 这是餐叉
Just so you know, Hanna, 汉娜  知道吗
I had a chat with Sean's father, 我跟肖恩的爸爸谈过了
and everything's gonna work out. 事情会顺利解决的
You talked to Sean's dad?  Mm...hm. 你跟肖恩的爸爸谈过了  没错
He, uh, gave me an estimate on the damage you did to his car, 他给了我一张车辆损毁评估单
and we agreed to settle things 我们都同意私下解决
without getting the insurance companies involved, 不要保险公司干预
so I'll write a check, 所以  我等下会给你张支票
and you will work off the cost of repairs 你还要去肖恩妈妈的办公室
in Sean's mother's office. 做一段兼职  支付余下的修理费
Sean's mother is a dentist. 肖恩的妈妈是个牙医
Well, you won't be drilling teeth. 你不用帮人补牙
You'll be cleaning up, doing light clerical work, 只需要每天放学和周末去打扫卫生
you know, answering phones, after school and on weekends. 做些文秘工作  接接电话就行
That could be interesting. 那应该蛮有趣的
I am fascinated by dentistry, aren't you? 我对牙科很感兴趣  你呢
Plaque, cavities, fake-looking veneers. 牙垢  蛀牙  假牙什么的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478303.html