《美少女的谎言》第23期:嘲笑你(在线收听

 You okay? 你没事吧

Yeah, I'm fine. 没事儿
I mean, as okay as I can be taking out the garbage. 至少还能出来倒垃圾
I know that you're not crazy about having me for a lab partner. 我是说做我的实验课搭档  你没问题吧
No. 没有
It's okay. I'm cool with that. 没关系  我能接受
Really? You wouldn't switch if you could? 真的吗  你不会换搭档吧
I understand. 我明白
You have to be careful with who you get close to. 你要提防靠近自己的人
I know people think I'm some kind of freak. 我也知道有人说我是变态
I can't do anything about that. 我也对此无无能为力
But it's got to bother you, 但你总会觉得很烦恼吧
idiots running around, 学校里白痴不少
putting shaving cream in your locker, 往你储物柜里喷剃须膏
laughing at you, making stuff up about who you are. 嘲笑你  到处乱说你坏话
I didn't say that it doesn't get to me, 我没说我不会为此烦恼
It's just that there's nothing I can do about it. 只是我也无能为力
Like you said, they're idiots. 就像你说的  他们都是白痴
Sorry. 很抱歉
You notice how much you and I 你知道我们俩
keep saying we're sorry to each other? 互相说了多少个抱歉吗
Sorry. - Do you see what I mean? 抱歉  -懂我意思了吗
That other day in chemistry... 那天化学课上
There was something in my book. 我书里夹了个东西
Some pictures. 几张照片
Did you see them? 你有没有看见
Before I closed my book, 我还没合上书的时候
did you see what they were? 你看到那些照片了吗
I don't think you wanted anybody to see them. 我知道你不想别人看见那些照片
I'm cool with that. 我能理解
You are? 真的
Do you still swim? 你还坚持游泳吗
Yes, I do. 没错
Do you do it because people are watching you, 你游泳是因为喜欢成为众人的焦点
or because you like to swim? 还是出于爱好
I... 我...
do it because I love the way it makes me feel. 游泳是因为喜欢游泳给我的感觉
Then forget about the idiots. 那就忘了那些白痴
They're going to see what they want to see. 他们爱看什么就看什么
Even if you completely changed everything, 就算你做了彻头彻尾的改变
they wouldn't be happy. 他们也不会满足
They don't want you to change. 他们不希望你改变
They want you to go away. 他们希望你滚蛋
I tried that. I didn't like it. 我试过捉弄人  但我不喜欢那样
And... 还有...
Now you're back. 你现在算是彻底回来了
Yeah. I am. 没错
See you tomorrow? 明天见
Tomorrow. 明天见
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478304.html