《美少女的谎言》第35期:性感无敌(在线收听

Is there any chance you'd want to hang out sometime?

愿不愿意改天一起出去玩玩

Like, not here?

去别的地方

Yeah.

好啊

Okay.

那好

Bye.

再见

Bye.

再见

Hanna, do you want these?

汉娜 这双鞋你喜欢吗

I wore them once. They gave me a nosebleed.

我就穿过一次 性感无敌

I think they're a little too dressy for a dental office.

在牙医诊所穿这个太小题大做了吧

Well, you've got some events coming up.

你有重大活动要参加

What are you wearing to homecoming?

返校节时你准备穿什么

Mom, I don't know if I'm going to homecoming.

我还没决定去不去呢 妈妈

Of course you're going.

你当然得去

If you're breathing, you're going.

只要还活着 你就得去

What's up?

怎么了

You still haven't heard from Sean?

肖恩还没给你打电话吗

He said we'd talk, but it hasn't happened,

他说我们得谈谈 可到现在也没有下文

So I'm just giving him space.

给他留些空间吧

Don't give him too much.

不要给太多

I tried that with your father.

以前我就是这么对你父亲的

He found a woman in Maryland who graduated with honors

于是他就在马里兰州认识了一位

from William and Mary

爱打高尔夫的

and loves to golf.

威廉与玛丽学院的优等生

How do you know that?

你是怎么知道的

I googled her.

上网搜的

I'm so sorry, mom.

妈妈 对不起

No...

I'm sorry.

要说对不起的是我

I'm the last person who should be giving anyone relationship advice.

作为你最亲的人 现在才来开导你

I had too much pride to tell your father that I wanted him back.

我自尊心太强 说不出挽留你爸爸的话

And now...

所以现在

Maybe you can wear these to his wedding.

不如你穿这双鞋去参加他的婚礼吧

On the links.

高尔夫球场上的婚礼

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478520.html