《美少女的谎言》第38期:被气爆了(在线收听

What are you doing?

你们怎么来了

An intervention.

来骚扰骚扰你

We brought takeout and rag mags.

我们叫了外卖 还带了娱乐杂志

But you cannot have any of those

不过 你得换掉这身运动服

until you get out of these sweats.

才能享用

What's wrong with these? Nothing.

运动服怎么了 没什么

Except they're starting to graft to your skin.

只不过 这运动服都要黏在你身上了

Well, they're comfy.

舒服就行了

So are mom jeans and platform flip-flops.

老妈裤和厚底人字拖还舒服呢

Plus, how are we gonna help you choose a homecoming dress

况且 你要不好好试上几身衣服

if you don't try some on for us?

我们怎么帮你挑件合适的返校节礼服啊

That's easy. I'm not going.

这倒好办 我不打算去了

What do you mean you're not going?

什么叫你不打算去

You can't just not go.

你不能不去

What are you doing instead?

你要不去 打算做什么

I don't know. I guess I'll just read these

不知道 看看这些杂志呗

and then inhale a gallon of Chunky Monkey.

再吃上一大桶冰激凌

Hey, look, cutting yourself off from the rest of your life

你这样把自己封闭起来

is not gonna help your parents.

可帮不上你爸妈什么

And besides, they still might work it out.

再说了 他们没准还能和好呢

They're barely speaking to each other.

他们已经开始冷战了

People get angry. They blow up.

人有时候生气 会被气炸

Doesn't mean it's over.

但这并不意味着他们彻底没戏了

Emily, they didn't blow up

艾米丽 他们不是因为

over her dad missing their anniversary.

她爸忘了结婚纪念日这种小事吵架

He slept with one of his students.

他跟他的学生上床了

Sorry.

对不起

I'm just saying things can look over on friday,

我只是想说 眼前可能看似世界末日

and by monday all is forgiven.

但也许过几天就雨过天晴了

Some things just take time.

有些事需要时间去解决

Yeah, maybe.

嗯 也许吧

Okay, so you're coming! Come on!

就这么定了 你得来 振作点儿

God...

拜托

I'll think about it.

我考虑考虑

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478523.html