《美少女的谎言》第39期:第一次正式约会(在线收听

You've got homecoming queen locked down.

返校节女王非你莫属

Really? You can rig the election?

真的吗 你能操控投票环节吗

Sorry, I have enough to do already, thanks.

饶了我吧 我的活儿已经够多了 谢了

I'm head of the committee,

我是返校节组委会主席

half of which is out sick with the flu,

组委会一半的人都患流感了

so I'll be restocking the ice and refilling the hummus bowl...

所以我得确保冰块和鹰嘴豆泥供应充足

and trying to look cute

还要在第一次正式约会上

for my first official date.

打扮得漂亮一点

With Alex?

跟阿历克斯吗

Wait, you're bringing him to ?

你要带他来返校节吗

So, this is real!

看来你们是认真的

Look at her blush!

看她脸都红了

Stop!

讨厌

Damn! Now I have to come.

哇塞 既然这样 说什么我也得去

Seriously, you guys,

正经点 姑娘们

he's not gonna know anybody there,

他在咱学校可一个人都不认识

so can you just do your best

你们能不能尽量

to make him feel included?

让他有点归属感啊

No, we were planning on freezing him out.

不会 我们本打算让他冷场

All right, moving on.

好吧 换话题

Em, who are you gonna bring?

艾米 你打算带谁去

I think I'm gonna go stag.

我打算一个人去

I will, too.

我也是

Why don't you guys come together?

那干脆你俩一起去呗

Oh, you'd make such a cute couple.

你俩看起来还挺配

How did I just go from wearing mom jeans

我怎么从穿老妈裤的小俗女

to being Samantha Ronson?

摇身一变成为萨曼莎·罗森了

Who cares who anyone goes to this thing with?

谁会关心大家的舞伴到底是谁呢

I mean, it's just a dance.

我是说 只不过是个小舞会

You should bring someone who you have fun with.

你跟谁在一起开心 带谁去就好啦

I might want to go with someone.

我可能会带个舞伴

I just don't want people thinking it means more than it does.

但我不希望别人想太多

Are you and Ben back together?

你和本和好了吗

No. No, of course not.

没 当然没

So... who's the mystery dude?

那这神秘男子是谁

I'm starving.

我好饿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478524.html