《美少女的谎言》第44期:你怕见到我的朋友?(在线收听

You know, they're showing a Fritz Lang double feature

今晚玫瑰镇影院有

at Rosewood Cinema tonight.

弗里茨·兰大片的两场连映

If we leave now, we'll only miss the credits.

现在去的话 只错过了片头而已

I...might be a little overdressed.

去电影院的话 我穿的有点太隆重了

This may sound stupid,

听起来可能有点傻

but I've never been to one of these things before.

但我还没经历过这种事

What are you so nervous about?

你在紧张什么啊

Meeting up with my friends?

怕见我的朋友们吗

Who think I'm a freak.

她们认为我是个变态

Not all them.

并不是所有人都这样认为

I mean, they'll get over it

我是说 她们想让我开心

because they want me to be happy.

会逐渐接纳你的

It's just a party.

只是个舞会嘛

You know, if we get hungry, we eat some chips,

饿了就去吃炸薯条

have some punch...

喝点潘趣酒呗

Punch, really?

潘趣酒 真的吗

Are we gonna jitterbug, too?

是不是还得跳吉特巴舞啊

You don't have to dance.

不想跳的话完全可以不跳

Good, 'cause I--I don't.

太好了 因为我不会跳

Okay, so how about you stand there and do this...

要不 你站那里这样做

and I'll dance around you.

然后我在你周围跳

I think I'd rather drink the punch.

我看我还是去喝潘趣酒吧

Okay.

那好吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478529.html