《美少女的谎言》第63期:我们的关系很差(在线收听

Ella. Ella. Ella, slow down.

埃拉 埃拉 埃拉 等等

Ella, listen.

埃拉 听我说

Do you want to go somewhere

你想找个地方

and figure out how we're gonna deal with this?

看看我们该怎么解决这件事吗

Deal with what?

解决什么

Mike has never picked a fight before in his life.

这之前迈克从来没有惹过事

Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.

我想每件事情都有第一次

Did you know that Aria had been skipping her classes?

你知道艾瑞亚开始学会翘课了吗

Did I know?

你问我知道吗

As in, am I not keeping close enough tabs on our children?

你是在说我不够关心孩子吗

No, I'm not.

不 我不是这个意思

Or maybe I'm just too trusting.

也或许我只是太相信他们了

No, I am not being critical, okay?

我不是在责怪你

I m just saying that I think that we should be

我只是觉得我们现在应该

putting the focus on them right now, not us.

把精力放在他们身上 而不是我们自己

We made a decision.

我们已经做出决定了

Yeah, and that was before our kids

没错 但那是在我们的孩子

started spinning out of control.

开始失控之前

Okay, look, I'm not moving out now.

好吧 听着 我目前不会搬出去

They need us.

他们需要我们

You don't get to play Mr. Moral

别再装什么好好先生了

when you're the one who threw this family into chaos.

是你把全家弄的一团糟

They'll get through this.

他们会熬过去的

They're angry and confused

他们之所以会这样

because we're angry and confused.

是因为我们生气和困惑

The sooner we sort this out,

我们尽快解决问题

the sooner they will feel like they can rely on us again.

他们就会再次感到他们可以依赖我们

Well, they can rely on us.

他们可以依赖我们

Maybe. Someday.

也许吧 某一天

But it's not gonna help them to pretend

但是这对他们假装

like everything is fine between us,

我们之间没有问题并无帮助

because it's not.

因为我们的关系并不好

You're not my child, you're not my roommate,

你不是我的孩子 也不是我的室友

and you can't sleep on a couch in the den

你不能在房间的沙发上睡觉

like some drunk uncle.

像个喝醉的叔叔一样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479273.html