《美少女的谎言》第95期:掩盖行踪(在线收听

And I see you didn't get a chance to clean your shoes either, huh?

貌似你也没空清理一下鞋子 是吧

That's not why I went there.

我去那儿不是因为那个

Really? So you didn't go back to the memorial

真的 所以你没回纪念水池

to finish up Toby's handiwork?

继续完成托比的杰作 对吗

Or were you just therecovering uphis tracks?

还是你想帮他掩盖行踪

I found it like that. It was already destroyed.

我去时就已经那样了 全被毁了

Really?

是吗

Then let me ask you a question.

那么我问你个问题

What were these doing in your bag?

这东西怎么会在你包里

Souvenirs? Something Toby asked you to save

纪念品 还是托比让你

so he can keep it for his trophy collection?

为他保存的战利品

This has nothing to do with Toby!

这和托比没有关系

Em, why do you have those?

艾米 你拿这些做什么

You put those in there, you creep.

是你把这些放进包里的 你这个变态

Emily would never do that.

艾米丽决不会做这种事

The memorial was her idea.

做纪念水池是她的主意

Yeah, so I heard.

对 我也听说了

Nice cover, huh?

伪装得不错

You want me to share this with them,

你想要我和她们分享这个吗

or would you like to?

还是你想自己来

Go ahead and tell them about the angry letter

告诉她们这封

that you wrote to alison...

你写给艾莉森的愤怒的信

Which is dated, by the way,

顺便说一下 日期是

three days before she disappeared.

艾莉森失踪的前三天

You had no right to read that.

你无权读那封信

Emily, what is in that letter?

艾米丽 信里写了什么

Tell her.Tell her how you wanted

告诉她 告诉她因为艾莉森拒绝了你

to punish Alison for rejecting you.

所以你想惩罚她

Tell her how you felt relieved at the funeral.

 

告诉她在葬礼上你感到多么解脱

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479779.html