《美少女的谎言》第3季第11期:她在精神病院里(在线收听

That's it? That's all you remember?

就这些吗 你就想起这些吗

I found out online that some people forget things

我在网上看到过 有些人会失忆

because they don't want to remember.

是因为他们不想记得这些事

And if this is selective,

如果是选择性失忆

then anything can trigger it--

那么很多东西都能唤醒记忆

sights, smells, sounds.

看到的 闻到的 听到的

So the car that you saw,

那么你刚才看到的那辆车

it just looked like the car from that night,

只是像你那晚看到的车呢

or was the car?

还是说就是那晚的那辆车

I don't know.

我不知道

I started to walk towards it because I wanted to look inside,

我本想走过去 看看车里面的样子

but...I got a text.

但 我收到了一条短信

And the person that sent it to me knows i don't remember

发短信的人知道我不记得

what happened.

那晚所发生的事

"I bet you remember me."

"我打赌你肯定记得我"

Guys, is it starting again?

姐妹们 一切又开始重演了吗

No. You guys, that's not "A."

不是 姐妹们 这个人不是A

Mona is "A,"

梦娜是A

and she's drooling in her bed at a nut hospital.

她正在精神病院里胡言乱语呢

We don't know that for sure.

我们都没法确定她在不在那里

Yeah, we do.

不 我们可以确定

I've been visiting her. What?

我一直有去看她 什么

I didn't tell you guys

我没告诉你们

because I knew you'd think I'm crazy.

是因为你们肯定会觉得我疯了

Yeah. - She tried to kill you, Hanna.

当然 -她差点杀了你啊 汉娜

She's locked up in a room with bars over her windows.

她被关在装着铁窗的房间里

Trust me, she doesn't know anything that happened that night.

相信我 她对那晚发生的事情毫不知情

Yeah, well, someone does.

但有人知道

There's something I need to show you guys.

有样东西我要给你们看看

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479794.html