《美少女的谎言》第3季第14期:疑团重重(在线收听

Has anyone spoken to her since school started?

开学以来有人跟她说过话吗

No. I still think it's really shady

没人 第一天上课她就没来

that she didn't get back the first day of school.

我就觉得这事疑团重重

It's no shadier than Lucas strolling around

那也没卢卡斯周六清早4点

on Saturday at four in the morning.

晃来晃去更诡异

Well, maybe that's their witching hour.

没准那正是他们的下咒时间

Wait! So now we think they're definitely connected?

那就是说他们之间肯定有猫腻

Jenna and Lucas?

詹娜和卢卡斯

Em, you saw them talking back to

艾米 你看到他们在化妆舞会上

black swan person at the masquerade party.

跟黑天鹅那人说话了

Mona could have an entire outfield playing for her.

梦娜可能一直在外围为她效力

Hey, watch it.

小心点

Here you go, man. - That's okay, jenna, .

给你 -没事的 詹娜

Don't worry about it.- Is it just me,

没事 -是我看错了

or she is blinder than she was last year?

还是她比之前更瞎了

Hey. Still working on this?

还在捣鼓这个呀

Yeah, but I can fix it.

对 但我会修好的

The school should be paying you. - A lot.

学校该给你钱的 -那他们要穷了

What's up? You okay?

怎么啦 还好吧

Um, I do have to meet my mom after school.

我放学后要见我妈

She wants me to help pick out an outfit

她要我帮她挑件

for this bank thingie,

去银行上班穿的衣服

so can we do dinner tomorrow night instead?

我们可以明晚再一起吃饭吗

Yeah. Tomorrow night's fine.

好 明晚也行

Great. Well, see you later, sweetie.

真好 那一会儿见 亲爱的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479797.html