《美少女的谎言》第3季第15期:留级(在线收听

Your mom thinks I'm a basket case.

你妈妈肯定觉得我是个废柴

My mom loves you, Em.

我妈爱你的 艾米

She knows everything that you've been through.

她知道你所经历的一切

Can she spread the love around the faculty lounge?

那她能把对我的爱分给其他老师吗

I have to take four make-up exams

我得参加四门补考

or they're gonna make me repeat eleventh grade.

不然就要留级重读高二

They can't hold you back. - Yes, they can.

他们不能让你留级的 -可以的

I was absent all of april.

整整一个四月我都旷了

You're gonna get through this.

你能扛过去的

Maybe.

可能吧

You just need a study partner. A tutor.

你只是需要个学习伙伴 一位辅导老师

Wait! Why don't you just call Ezra?

对了 干嘛不找以斯拉

If your first make-up test is English, he could be your tutor.

如果你第一门补考是英语 那他可以辅导你

Awkward. - No, it's not.

好尴尬的 -不会啊

Aria, I can't think of him as "Mr. Fitz" anymore.

艾瑞亚 我没法再把他当做费兹老师了

Okay? I've seen his underwear drawer.

拜托 我都看过他的内衣抽屉了

Those were his socks.

那里只是袜子

Why would his socks have a flap in the middle?

他的袜子中间还有隔板

I'm texting you his number. - Aria, I don't--

我把他号码发你 艾瑞亚 我不用...

He's not teaching right now, and it's killing him.

他现在没书可教 都要把他憋坏了

Seriously, you'd be helping each other out.

你们就算是互帮互助吧

Who is that?

那是谁

Meredith.

梅丽狄斯

Wait. That's your dad's Meredith?

等一下 是你爸爸的那个梅雷迪斯

That's the skank you and Ali caught lip-locking in the car?

是被你和艾莉撞见在车里激吻的那个贱人

If my mom sees her here... What's she doing here?

要是我妈妈在这里看到她 她来干嘛

Excuse me.

打扰一下

Are you looking for someone?

你来找谁

Hello, Aria. I forgot you were still a student here.

艾瑞亚 你好 我都忘了还在这里念书呢

Yeah, I am. What are you doing here?

对 还在 你来干嘛

I'm applying for an open teaching position.

我来应征教师啊

Oh, don't worry, hon. I won't put you down as a reference.

亲 别担心 我不会把你写在推荐人里的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479847.html