《美少女的谎言》第3季第16期:我讨厌偷偷摸摸(在线收听

I don't get it.

我就不明白了

Why would she want to work at a school

她干嘛非要来我们学校

where she's gonna bump into my mother every single day?

她可能每天都得跟我妈起正面冲突

And why should my mom have to go through this?

为什么我妈的命这么苦

She's been divorced for, like, 20 minutes.

她刚离婚 还没多久呢

Aria, breathe. Meredith applied for the job,

艾瑞亚 冷静 梅雷迪斯来应征

It doesn't mean she got it.

不见得就能应征得上

There's no reason to tell your mom.

没必要告诉你妈妈

Seriously, though, who is giving that woman a reference--my dad?

说真的 你说谁会推荐她啊 我爸么

Ooh, yeah, I wouldn't tell him either.

要是我 也不会告诉你爸爸

Why? You think he has something to do with this?

怎么 你觉得这事跟他有关

I didn't say that, I just think you're still

我可没说 我只是觉得

walking on bit of scorched earth when it comes to us,

咱们还是别引火上身为好

And if you put him on the defensive--

而且如果你还在怕他发现我们

He's not in that place anymore.

他已经不反对我们的事了

Then why am I dropping you off three blocks from your house?

那你为何要我把车停到离你家三个街区的这里

Because he's still in that place.

因为他还是反对我们

I hate this. I hate having to sneak around

我讨厌这样 我讨厌偷偷摸摸

and avoid saying your name...

不敢提到你的名字

It's like we're going backwards.

我们关系毫无进展

One battle at a time.

各个击破

We just had a nice dinner-- with your mom. Okay?

我们刚和你妈妈吃过晚餐 好吧

Let's celebrate what is working.

我们先庆祝一下阶段性胜利

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479848.html