《美少女的谎言》第3季第18期:有点尴尬(在线收听

Spencer?

斯宾塞

Yeah! In here!

在这呢

Hello, Toby. Hey, Mrs. Hastings,

你好 托比 你好 海斯汀夫人

How's it goin'?

一切还好吧

I've had better days.

我很好

Did your sister call? I've left three messages for her.

你姐打电话来没 我给她留过三条言了

Uh, no, is Melissa okay?

没有 梅丽莎还好吗

I don't think "okay" really applies in her situation, does it?

她现在好不了 不是吗

Will you be joining us for dinner, Toby?

你留下来吃晚饭吗 托比

Uh...well, I was--

我...

Sure.

好吧

It was weird, but we got past it.

是有点尴尬 不过后来好了

So you're calling him "Ezra" or "Mr. Fitz"?

那你是叫他以斯拉还是费兹老师

Neither. It's a lot easier not to call him anything.

都不 什么都不叫更省事

Oh. That's what your dad does, right, aria?

你爸也是这个方针 是吧 艾瑞亚

Just about.

差不多吧

This whole "don't ask, don't tell" thing is not working.

这套"不问不谈"的态度并不解决问题

I did that with my mom forever.

之前我跟我妈也是

But she finally came around.

她最后还是妥协了

By the time I brought Samara over,

我带萨马拉回家后

they were bonding over arts and crafts.

她们在艺术和工艺品上很谈得来

I don't think my dad is gonna be scrapbookin' with Ezra anytime soon.

我爸永远不可能跟以斯拉一起制作剪贴簿

What's that?

这是什么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479850.html