《美少女的谎言》第3季第19期:你是他的帮凶(在线收听

Everything okay?

一切还好吗

No. Clearly it's not if my

不 显然不好 因为我

daughter's making secret trips to the county jail.

女儿瞒着我跑去监狱

There's still a lot of things that I don't understand.

还有很多事我不明白

Yeah, me too, like why would you have anything to do with

我也是 比如我不明白你为什么要见

a man who's accused of murdering two teenage girls?

一个被控谋杀两名少女的嫌疑犯

Mom, Emily is really hurting,

妈妈 艾米丽真的很伤心

and I just wanted some answers.

我只想找些答案

Did this happen to Maya because she knew too much?

玛雅的被杀是否因为她知道太多

Did the D.A.'s office send you there to ask that question?

难道是检察官派你去问这问题的

I didn't think so.

应该不是吧

I'm guessing it'll be answered at his trial.

我想他受审时会回答的

Why are you talking to me like

为什么你跟我说话的语气

I'm a hostile witness?

好像我是个敌意证人

Maya was my friend, too.

玛雅也是我的朋友

This is a dangerous man, Spencer.

斯宾塞 他太危险了

He wouldn't be locked up if

如果不是证据确凿

there weren't damaging evidence against him.

他也不会被关起来

Don't you ever go there again.

不准你再去监狱了

So is Rosewood safe now

那这个危险分子被关起来了

that one dangerous man is locked up?

玫瑰镇就安全了吗

Because Garret was already in jail when Ali's grave was dug up.

艾莉的坟墓被挖时 加勒特已被关押了

If you're implying that he's got helpful friends on the outside,

如果你是在暗示他在外面还有帮凶

that's even more of a reason not to see him.

那你就更不应该去见他

People might think that's you.

别人会以为你是他的帮凶

Don't you ever go there again.

你不准再去了

Am I clear?

听清楚了吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479851.html