《美少女的谎言》第3季第20期:因为我爱你(在线收听

I thought you were starved.

我以为你很饿

Guess I'm not.

可能不饿吧

Okay, where do you need to be right now?

你原本到底要去哪

Hanna, we stopped lying to each other a long time ago,

汉娜 我们一直以来都坦诚相待

didn't we?

不是吗

I was thinking of visiting Mona at Radley.

我在想去拉德里看梦娜

Why now? Just curious.

为什么要现在去 纯属好奇

It's complicated.

情况很复杂

No, it's more than complicated. It is completely whacked.

不是情况复杂 是彻底失控

Look, she is my best friend in tenth grade.

从十年级开始 她就是我最好的朋友

Yeah, and she threw you a few poisoned apples in the eleventh.

是 而十一年级时 她就暗害了你

I don't expect you to understand, all right? I know you hate her.

我不奢望你能理解 我知道你讨厌她

I feel sorry for her, okay?

我同情她

But not enough to send her a get well card.

但不足以让我关心安慰她

Caleb-- I don't care if she

凯勒 -我不在乎

spends the rest of her life in a paper gown

她下半辈子是否要穿着纸袍

making ash trays and pooping in a stall without a door

制作烟灰缸 在没门的隔间拉屎

as long as she can't get anywhere near you, or hurt you--

只要她离你远远的 伤害不到你

It hurt me to see her like this, okay?

听你这样说她 我很难受

I'm having an ambiguous loss.

我现在是模糊性失去感

You're what?

什么

That's what it's called. Someone dies but they're still here.

是专业术语 就是人死了却还阴魂不散

Where did you pick that up?

你从哪听说的

I googled it, okay?

谷歌上搜的

I'm not gonna have this fight.

我不想跟你为这个吵架

Fine. I'll go with you.

好吧 我陪你一起去

What? - To radley.

什么 -去拉德里

I'll drive you there.

我送你去

By the time we get there visiting hours will be over.

等我们到那 探访时间都结束了

Then we'll go tomorrow.

那我们明天去

Why would you do that?

你为什么要这么做

Because I love you.

因为我爱你啊

And I don't want us sneaking around each other.

我不希望我们之间总遮遮掩掩的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479852.html